Level 1 Introducing Behaviour Change
This Amac training workshop in Introducing Behaviour Change provides staff and volunteers with skills and confidence to help others improve their health and wellbeing. You will learn about some of the factors that might influence lifestyle or health behavioural changes. You will start to understand the communication process and the importance of active listening.
The AllActive certificate in ‘Introducing Behaviour Change’ course is delivered workshop style in a day (7 hours). It includes practical role play and activities to help illustrate the theory.
- Components of effective communication
- Models of behaviour change
- Barriers and facilitators of behaviour change
- Behaviour change technique
- Supporting behaviour change
- There is no assessment. Certification is through attendance.
- Amac Certificate of Completion in Introducing Behaviour Change
- Skills for Care Recognised
- Over 18
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment||Group bookings||Discounts available on Group Bookings||Request a Quote|