Level 2 Encouraging a Healthy Weight and Healthy Eating
This RSPH qualification is for people with an interest in health who are also interested in helping others develop a healthier lifestyle by encouraging people to eat healthily and attain and maintain a healthy weight.
You will learner to increase your knowledge and understanding of why individuals may not be at a healthy weight, the effect on health of this, the principles of healthy eating and how individuals can be helped and supported to achieve a healthy weight and eat healthily.
This Encouraging a Health Weight & Healthy Eating course is a one-day course which is delivered face-to-face.
- Factors that result in people being under or over a healthy weight
- The personal consequences of being under or over a healthy weight
- The principle of healthy eating
- Know how to provide help and support to the individual
- RSPH Level 2 Award in Encouraging a Healthy Weight and Healthy Eating
- RQF Qualification
- Skills for Care Recognised
- Over 18
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment||Group bookings||Discounts available on Group Bookings||Request a Quote|