Active IQ Facilitating Behaviour Change
The aim of this qualification is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to be able to facilitate behaviour change for health and wellbeing. Target for taking this course: Fitness and Activity Instructors; Community Workers; and Health Care Professionals.
The course is a distance learning course studied with a manual. The assessment involves you submitting electronic worksheets/case study for marking and a videoed behaviour change session (you’ll need 6-10 participants for this).
- Understanding different psychological theories and behaviour change approaches that can be used to support health and wellbeing
- Understanding the role of the facilitator in supporting health and wellbeing
- Demonstrating effective helping techniques
- Facilitating group discussions about a range of health behaviours
- Reflecting on their own practice
Worksheets, Self-evaluation, Videoed practical demonstration
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Facilitating Behaviour Change for Health and Well-being
- Active IQ qualification
- Skills for Care recognised
- Over 18
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Distance learning course||Book now|