RSPH Level 2 Award in Understanding Behaviour Change
This course Level 2 RSPH Understanding Behavioural Change provides you with skills and confidence to support others improve their health and wellbeing. It complements the AllActive fitness qualifications where participants might require advice and support. You will learn about the factors that might influence lifestyle or health behavioural changes. You will learn more about the communication process and the importance of active listening. You will be taught how to effectively use an individual’s motivation and feelings to create a personalised action plan for adopting positive behaviour.
This qualification in Understanding Behaviour Change is a online course. There multiple choice exam which is taken at our of our exam centres or if you have a group, we can come to you.
- Understand how to ensure communication with individuals is effective
- Know how to support individuals to adopt positive health behaviour
- Understand how an individual can be supported in developing strategies enabling them to make lifestyle or health behaviour changes
- Understand how to support an individual with a lifestyle or behaviour change implementation plan
- RSPH Level 2 Award in Understanding Behaviour Change
- Over 18
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£150+ VAT||Online Course + RSPH Accreditation||Book Now|
|£90+ VAT||Online CPD Course||Book Now|
|Group bookings||Discounts available on Group Bookings||Request a Quote|