Amac Certificate in Seated Recreational Physical Activity Instructing
This PD Approval endorsed Seated Recreational Physical Activity Instructor course equips you with the skills and understanding to lead your own chair-based recreational activity classes. You will not only learn how to engage older adults through skills, drills and games but your training will incorporate the key principles and values of the adult social care sector. You will learn everything you need to run inclusive recreational physical activity sessions which have a real impact on improving the quality of later life in older adults.
You will learn the differences between Chair-based Exercise Instructing and Seated Recreational Physical Activity Instructing and how to motivate and support individuals throughout activity and the potential challenges that may occur. You will be taught recreational physical activities which help develop neuromuscular coordination, fine motor control, reaction time and manual dexterity in older adults and how to adapt sessions to meet the needs of individuals.
This Seated Recreational Physical Activity Instructor course can be completed online in approximately 6-10 hours. With the e-learning Seated Recreational Physical Activity Instructor qualification you will find explanations, photographs and videos detailing how each component of the fun session should be carried out and how to link all this knowledge together. Alternatively, if you would prefer face-to-face training we can offer in-house training on request. Discounts are available for group bookings.
- Introduction to the values and principles of adult social care
- Considerations for the safe delivery of seated recreational physical activities
- Plan and deliver seated recreational physical activities
- Amac Certificate in Seated Recreational Physical Activity
- Skills for Care recognised
- PD Approval endorsed with 6 Register of Exercise professionals Points (Members of the Register of Exercise Professionals with Level 3 Older Adult can use these points towards their annual CPD requirement)
- Over 18
- No pre-existing qualifications or fitness experience are necessary.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£190 + VAT||Full Cost||Book Now|
|Group bookings||Discounts available on Group Bookings||Request a Quote|
|£390.00 + VAT||Online Course with VTCT Accreditation||Book Now|