Level 2 Seated Fitness, Function and Balance Instructor
This course is an extension of what you have learned on the chair-based exercise course. In this course you will learn new seated exercises, and we shall introduce you to some supported standing and free standing chair neuromotor exercises that can provide additional benefits.
You will learn how we can adapt movements to change their focus and how they effect our bodies. You will learn how an exercise can be made harder so it can continue to offer benefit as the body adapts and grows stronger. Progressing an exercise is not simply adding a heavy weight or heavier resistance, exercises can also be made more complex to tax the neuromotor system (i.e. balance and proprioception). You will widen your repertoire of exercises and be able to revitalise your sessions by substituting or adding these to what you do.
This qualification in Seated Fitness, Function and Balance Instructing is an online course. It is assessed via a quiz and your certificate can be automatically downloaded on completion of the course.
- Adapting and progressing chair-based exercises
- Posture and positions
- Plan and deliver session – seated mobility, flexibility, aerobic, muscular strength and endurance exercises
- Plan and deliver session – standing neuromotor exercises
- Amac Level 2 Certificate in Seated Fitness, Function and Balance Instructing
- PD Approval endorsed and Skills for Care Approved, 6 REPs Points (REPs CPD points can be used for REPs members with the L3 Older Adults qualification)
- Over 18 Over 18 yearsL2 QCF Chair-based exercise qualification
Amac Certificate in Chair-based Exercise Instructing
Equivalent* Chair-based Exercise Instructor Certificate*A copy of your certificate will be requested to verify the training and modules covered.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£260+ VAT||Online course
*You must hold a Chair-based Exercise instructor certificate*
|Group bookings||Discounts available on Group Bookings
|Request a Quote|