Choose from the following dates and venues
Spaces on our exams are on a first come, first serve basis.
As part of our response to the current situation, we have cancelled all face-to-face exams. You will be able to take your non-invigilated theory exam from home. We envisage this to be the situation for the coming months.
The exams will be taken on a platform, Cirrus, which is easily accessible online and no special equipment is needed. You will be able to try out the platform by taking mock exams prior to the ‘live’ exam. You can advise when you are ready to take the exam, and this will be scheduled for your chosen date. If you need to have another go at the exam, this is not a problem, and can be rescheduled for you, free-of-charge.
- 6 April in Maidstone, ME16 8LW at 13:30
- 2 May in Maidstone, ME16 8LW at 13:30
- 17 May in Southbank, SW8 2LD at 11:30
- 27 May in Maidstone, ME16 8LW at 13:30
- 19 June in Maidstone, ME16 8LW at 13:30
- 6 July in Southbank, SW8 2LD at 11:30
- Although theory units are studied for independently, you will need to attend your theory exams in person
- You can only sit a maximum of two exams in one day
Contact our Course Administrator to book your space