Level 2 Amac Certificate in Nutrition for a Healthy Lifestyle
Amac’s Certificate in Nutrition for a Healthy Lifestyle course will improve your understanding of the principles of healthy eating. Improving your knowledge of nutrition and health will help you as you promote health and wellbeing in others. It is also ideal for anyone who plans or prepares food for others. This course supports government initiatives and encourages everyone to make informed food choices throughout their lives.
You will learn more about the digestive system and the essential nutrients needed for optimum health. You will also learn more about the Glycaemic Index, cholesterol and the importance of weight management.
- Understand the structure and functions of the digestive system
- Understand the role of macronutrients in the diet
- Understand the role of micronutrients in the diet
- Understand the Glycaemic Index (GI)
- Understand the role of cholesterol
- Understand the guidelines for a healthy, balanced diet
- Understand obesity and weight management
This L2 Nutrition course is completed online through Amac’s e-learning resources.
It is assessed via an online quiz.
- Amac certification
- Over 16
Book your place now!
|Format||£||Link to Payment|
|Online Course||£80 + VAT||Book Now|