Active IQ Award in Working with Communities to Promote and Support Active Healthy Lifestyles
Working with a community to improve their health and well-being necessitates an understanding of the population within that community and an appreciation of how it functions and operates. You need to be aware of the various factors which influence the community’s culture and dynamics, and be mindful of their inter-relatedness. This course aims to help you become a more effective facilitator and sign-poster to services within your community.
This qualification aims to provide you with the knowledge and skills to be able to promote and support active healthy living in your community. In this qualification, you will learn about:
• The health needs of different communities.
• How to promote and support physical activity and healthy living to meet local community needs.
• How to support individuals in making activity and lifestyle changes.
On average it will take around 2-4 hours to complete the study and assessment task.
- Working with communities to promote and support active healthy lifestyles
3 worksheets and 1 case study
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Working with Communities to promote and support active healthy lifestyles
- Active IQ qualification
- Over 18
Book your place now!
|Price||Description||Link to Payment|
|£160 + VAT||eLearning Course – Full Cost
Including a hard-copy manual to use alongside your course
|Multiple bookings||Discount available for multiple bookings onto the same course. A 5% discount applied to five or more and a 10% discount applied to ten or more courses.||Request a Quote|