Target Games for Chair-based Exercise
This course is an extension of what you have learned on the chair-based exercise course. In this course you will learn about the target skills, drills and games that you can incorporate in your chair-based exercise classes. You will find explanations, photographs and videos detailing how each activity should be carried out and the guidelines for doing so.
Please note that you must already have a Chair-based Exercise Instructing certificate for this CPD course (also important for validity of insurance). If you have a Seated Recreational Physical Activity certificate from us already then you will not need to enrol on this course as you will have already covered this content.
This course in Functional Games for Chair-based Exercise is an online course. It is assessed via a quiz and your certificate can be automatically downloaded on completion of the course.
This courses takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete. You may download an ebook for the different sections if you wish.
- Planning activity sessions
- The instructing process
- Core safety principles
- Basic object handling skills – 17 activities
- Target skills, drills and games – 29 activities
- Amac Level 2 Certificate in Target Games for Chair-based Exercise
- PD Approval endorsed and Skills for Care Approved, 2 REPs Points (REPs CPD points can be used for REPs members with the Entry requirement and L3 Older Adult status)
- Over 18 years L2 QCF Chair-based exercise qualification
Amac Certificate in Chair-based Exercise Instructing
Equivalent* Chair-based Exercise Instructor Certificate*A copy of your certificate will be requested to verify the training and modules covered. If you have any questions regarding your prerequisite requirements, please contact us.
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£55 + VAT||Target Games for Chair-based Exercise Online course
*You must hold a Chair-based Exercise instructor certificate*
|Group bookings||Discounts available on Group Bookings
|Request a Quote|