Level 2 Understanding Health Improvement
This RSPH qualification is aimed at organisations with an interest in the health and wellbeing of their workforce and customer/client groups. It provides an ideal way of equipping key staff with basic health advice and methods of support which they can then use to inform and assist colleagues and/or customers
The aim of this qualification is to provide you with a knowledge and understanding of the principles of promoting health and wellbeing, and of how you can direct individuals towards further practical support in their efforts to attain a healthier lifestyle.
This Health Awareness course is a one-day course which is delivered face-to-face.
- Inequalities in health
- How effective communication can support health messages
- Importance of promoting improvements in health and wellbeing
- Impact of behaviour change on health and wellbeing
- Multiple-choice exam of 30 questions. You will need to get 20/30 to pass. Exam duration is 45 minutes.
- RSPH Level 2 Award in Understanding Health Improvement
- RQF Qualification
- Skills for Care Recognised
- Over 18
Book your place now!
Group bookingsDiscounts available on Group BookingsRequest a Quote
|£||Description||Link to Payment|