RSPH Level 2 Award in Encouraging Physical Activity
This RSPH certified Level 2 Award in Encouraging Physical Activity provides you with skills and confidence to help others adopt a healthier lifestyle and encourage physical activity. It complements the AllActive fitness qualifications where participants might require advice and support, especially if they are currently inactive. You will learn more about the reasons individuals may not participate in physical activity and how to educate and motivate them appropriately. This qualification will help anyone who is interested in helping others overcome barriers to exercise.
This RQF qualification in Encouraging Physical Activity is an online course. It is assessed via a workbook which can be downloaded and submitted via email.
- Understand the health benefits of physical activity
- Understand factors that affect an individual’s participation in physical activity
- Know how to encourage individuals to increase their level of physical activity
- RSPH Level 2 Award in Encouraging Physical Activity
- Over 18
- RQF qualification
- Skills for Care recognised
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£140+ VAT||Online course + RSPH Accreditation||Book Now|
|£80+ VAT||Online course||Book Now|
|Group bookings||Discounts available on Group Bookings||Request a Quote|