Active IQ Award in Alcohol Awareness
This course is aimed at providing you with the knowledge and understanding of the effects, and health issues associated with alcohol misuse. This course is aimed at fitness & activity instructors, community workers and health care professionals
The course is studied through eLearning with the option of a manual that can be purchased separately. The assessment for the unit in this qualification involves you submitting a worksheet for marking and a videoed 15 minute presentation (you’ll need 4 or more participants for this).
- The knowledge to be able to calculate the units in different alcoholic drinks
- The knowledge to be able to understand the effects that alcohol use may have on others
- The knowledge to be able to understand the health issues associated with alcohol misuse
- The knowledge to be able to find out about agencies offering help and information on alcohol misuse
Worksheet, Videoed 15 minute presentation
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Alcohol Awareness
- Active IQ qualification
- Over 16
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£250 + VAT||Full Cost||Book Now|
|Group bookings||Discounts available on Group Bookings||Request a Quote|
|£28.00||Hard Copy Manual||Book Now|