YMCA Awards Community Activator
The L2 Award in Community Activation provides you with the skills and confidence to support others in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It complements the AllActive fitness qualifications where participants might require advice and support. It enables you to promote behaviour change and encourage a more active lifestyle. Community Activators will also learn how to signpost individuals towards further support opportunities.
This RQF Community Activator qualification is a three day face-to-face course. IT is assessed by worksheets and practical observation.
- Engaging communities in physical activity
- Understand health and its relation to physical activity
- Understand how to assess an individual’s suitability to participate in physical activity
- 4. Prepare to deliver, lead and evaluate a physical activity session
- Certifications L2 Central YMCA Award in Community Activation
- RQF qualification
- Skills for Care recognised
- Over 18
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|Group bookings||Discounts available on Group Bookings||Request a Quote|