Active IQ Award in Smoking Awareness & Cessation
This course is aimed at providing you with an awareness of the health implications of smoking and knowledge of strategies and sources of information to assist in smoking cessation The course is aimed at fitness & activity instructors, community orkers and health care professionals.
The course is studied through eLearning with the option of a manual that can be purchased separately. The assessment for the unit in this qualification involves you submitting a worksheet for marking.
- The knowledge and skills to understand the key UK statistics related to smoking
- The knowledge and skills to understand the health implications smoking has on individuals
- The knowledge and skills to understand the key components of tobacco products and the effects they have on the body
- The knowledge and skills to be able to assist individuals in smoking cessation
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Smoking Awareness and Cessation
- Active IQ qualification
- Over 16
Book your place now!
|£||Description||Link to Payment|
|£195 + VAT||Full Cost||Book Now|
|£20.00||Hard-copy manual top accompany eLearning course (optional)||Buy Now|
|Group bookings||Discounts available on Group Bookings||Request a Quote|